Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas and Boxing Day Review

Hey people!! Long time no seee! he he

Hope every one had a happy Christmas and is heading towards a happy new year! 

For Christmas i got a lot of 1D stuff and some basic things But i have made a video about it so i will link it here!

My Christmas didn't go as good as i wanted it too because someone in my family upset me and it totally ruined my day but my boxing day was a lot better and all my siblings were there which made it even more special. My brother and sister couldn't come on Christmas because they were working or had to be somewhere else but it all worked out in the end. 

The day after boxing day i decided too go in the city and do some clothes shopping as the sales at on and i had Christmas money. I ended up spending all my dosh but got a lot of thing and i made a lil haul about that too here

Today i did some washing up while my mummy was at work and i tried to make sausage rolls, Mince pies and a Vanilla Madeira Loaf with chocolate orange on top. Here are the pictures. 



I haven't tried the maderia loaf but the sausage rolls and mince pies are great! YUMMY!  
I think i am gonna make some Jam tarts tonight and i will show you them another time. 

That is all for this post. I will have one more post for December and then the new year will start. I cant wait to speak to you all again soon!

Lots of Love 


Zoe 

Xx

The Zobo Show.

YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXn37h7byRMa2aKbjxH-x3g
Twitter:https://twitter.com/The_Zobo_Show
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/TheZoboShow

No comments:

Post a Comment